Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You're Only as Strong as This Week's Links

Once again, if you missed it, I got your back. Here's what I found interesting this week:

Is Simon really worth $144 mil/yr? - Maybe not, but the show suffers without him

My Alma mater is thinking about going 'Green' with the new mascot - To be honest, I am totally 'stalked' about it

You prob already know this, but gad to see Madoff get the finger - Punishment fits the crime imo

Habitat makes a Rick Reilly appearance - Love the love

A Malcolm Gladwell book review? You know I'm posting that - Already have "Long Tail", "Free" has been pre-ordered

That sketchy N Korean ship I am obsessed with has turned around - Maybe no one else cares but I do

Not really 'news' but I follow this guy on Twitter - My bro turned me onto this site

No comments:

Post a Comment